- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
- All orders are insured and shipped free via FedEx Express shipping.
- MJjewels will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- If you are unavailable to sign for your package on a weekday, we can arrange a Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Call 00971-4355-0237 and a Diamond and Jewellery consultant will arrange this for you.
FedEx Express does not serve the regions displayed on the chart below:
We accept returns for refund or exchange within 30 days after the receipt of the order. For making use of returns or refunds, the item must be in saleable conditions and meet the requirements stipulated below (item eligible for returns). You will only pay for the return shipping and insurance fees and no extra charges.
Before making any returns, please make sure that your piece of jewellery is not one of our non-refundable items listed below.
We advise you to notify us via e-mail or by any other contact method provided before sending us your piece of jewellery.
This way, we will be able to verify the origin of the jewel before you send it to us. We strongly recommend you to insure your goods and use a certified delivery method when shipping your jewellery back to us.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 00971 50 750 25 48. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by MJjewels. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within five days of receipt of your order. MJjewels is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
Please note that to be eligible for a return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation, and should be shipped back to us within 30 days after receiving your order.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 00971-4355-0237.
Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by MJjewels. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within five days of the receipt of your order. MJjewels is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Engraved jewellery items other than rings may not be returned. All MJjewels engraved rings may be returned for credit, however engraving fees are non-refundable. Removal of MJjewels engraving from any exchanged or resized ring is free with no additional engraving fee.
- Diamonds purchased as part of our MJjewels Diamond Upgrade Program may not be returned for credit but can be exchanged within 30 days.
- Special orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns without an MJjewels Return Merchandise Authorisation will be refused upon receipt. Returns with missing paperwork or products will not be processed.
- Non-Resizable Items.
- Diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size; milgrain or ornate bands; or rings with, so please make sure you order the correct ring size at time of purchase. For assistance in determining the proper ring size, please contact customer service or use our online ring sizer tool.
To return a diamond or jewellery item to MJjewels, please follow the process below:
- Initiate your return. Call 00971 50 750 25 48 to speak with a Diamond and Jewellery Consultant. You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorisation Code (RMA) as well as detailed instructions for returning your order.
- Arrange shipping and insurance. You may return your merchandise using the carrier of your choice. We recommend sending your return via our preferred carriers: Parcel Pro insured FedEx. Please be sure to confirm that you insure your jewellery to the value that was paid. You are responsible for any return shipping costs and insurance fees.
- Pack your item(s) securely in the original packing materials. If your return is for refund or exchange, please include any certificates that came with the jewel (Independent gemologist certificate, Authenticity certificate, and certificate). If your item was delivered with any of these certificates and they are not returned, you will be liable for the cost of acquiring new ones to replace them. For security reasons, do not write MJjewels anywhere on the outside of the box.
Returns are processed on weekdays and typically entered into our system within 24 business hours of receipt. Once entered into our system you will receive a confirmation email alerting you that your return has been passed along to our Quality Assurance department. Please allow 5 to 15 business days for this process to complete.
If you are expecting a refund, a credit will be submitted to your bank within five business days. It may take your bank up to 10 business days to post the funds to your account.
Bank wire refunds typically take 7 to 10 business days after the return has been processed. Orders paid for through PayPal will be credited back to your PayPal account within two weeks. Please note that normal return processing times may double after a national holiday.
If you are expecting a return shipment, you will receive an email once the outbound shipment date has been set. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email on the day of the outbound shipment.
If you would like to change or cancel an order please call us at 00971 50 750 25 48 as soon as possible. We will attempt to accommodate order changes to the extent possible before the shipping confirmation. Some changes will result in a shipping delay.
Keep in mind that we will not be able to make any changes on orders already shipped or special order requests.
Be aware that rerouting packages to alternate addresses will not be possible once in transit. If you would like your package held for collection, please contact us.
If your order has already been shipped and you no longer want it, please contact us to arrange a merchandise return once you have received the shipment.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a standard for communicating through a secure channel that precludes the interpretation of critical information like credit card data, enabling secure electronic financial transactions on the Internet. This technology is built into our servers and uses complex encryptions of data.
100% Secure Payments
The available payment methods provide the highest possible security for transactions. We use SSL.
Bank transfer (wire transfer)
You can pay for your products by a regular bank transfer. When you complete the checkout process, choose the "pay via bank transfer" option. Then, we will provide you with our bank account details and a reference code, which is a unique code for each purchase. If you use this payment method, you will get an additional 1.5% off on your purchases.
After that, you will simply need to formalise the bank transfer by making sure that you state the reference code on it. We will notify you after having received the payment. Then, we will start processing your order. Notice that this process could take a couple of days, depending on how fast the transfer is operated. Keep in mind that if your transfer is placed during a national holiday or during weekends the processing times might take longer than expected.
Please note that you may be charged a processing fee by your bank for operating the transfer. We are not responsible for it.
At MJjewels you can use PayPal payment service, the international leader in payments solutions on the Internet. Paypal is a secure service that allows buyers and sellers to trade without knowing each other's bank details.
At MJjewels you can use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club card for orders placed from any of the locations we ship to. To guarantee the highest security standards and protect you against any type of fraud, we offer verified SecureCode to confirm your identity.